100% Brand New.
Material: Polyethylene and Steel
Full Size: 51.5 x 37 x 24cm/ 20.1 x 14.4 x 9.4inch (H x L x W)
Hose Length: 121cm/47.2inch
Wand Length: 70cm/27.3inch
Nozzle Diameter: 2cm/0.78inch
Top Hole Diameter: 11cm/4.3inch
Applications: Garden, Yard, Farm
Net Weight: 3.5kg
Working Pressure: 0.1-0.45MPA
1. Ensure the backsprayer is empty, adjust the shoulder straps and ensure the backpack sprayer fits comfortably before filling compartment with water
2. Whilst removing the filler cap, ensure the filter remains in place. Fill the compartment to the desired level, DO NOT exced the maximum fill level.
3. Once the desired level is reached screw the filter cap firmly on to create an airtight seal
4. Securely fit the sprayer onto your back and remove the sprayer lance from its holder. Hold sevurely in your right hand. Then release the pump handle, this achieved by removing the retaining loop.
5. Pump the handle for up to 6-8 times to preduce the pressure required in the compartment. Once the pressure sprayer is pressurised it is ready for operation.
6. Depress the tigger on the lance handle to allow spraying to comence. Either use the sprayer in this method or lock the trigger in the open position by sliding the locking clip into place
7. Depending on the type of spray required, you can operate the sprayer with a single jet nozzle, twin head single jet nozzle or a 4 jet nozzle
8. Maintaining pressure whilst spraying can be achieved with 2-3 pumps of the handle during 10-15 seconds of spraying
Package content: 1 x Knapsack Pressure Sprayer, 3 x Spray Head, 1 x Backpack Strap, 2 x Metal Washer, 2 x Pump Handle Retainer Clip, 1 x Plunger Cup, 2 x Glass Ball, 2 x 17mm Washer, 2 x Slit Pin, 1 x Manual
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures, but not the same performance on different bodies as on the model. Thank you!